From:
Marsha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:18:06 -0500
Date:    Wed, 3 May 2000 18:54:07 -0400
From:    matesz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dietary Advice from an RD

and also discovered a long list
of processed food corporations that fund the American Dietetics association.

Rachel,

I am on a medical question E-list for people w/post-polio
syndrome .... just about EVERY time I mention paleo or carb
maintenance for pain relief, I get major aggravation from a RD
on that list. Last time she accused me of "advertising" for this
WOE like I will some how profit monetarily [feel free to prove her
right! send money!]  Actually, I'd like the list to which you refer.
Is that possible?  I am aware her attacks against me influence
some of the other crips on that list who could get true help by
going paleo if they didn't listen to her b/c of the initials after her
name..

TIA,   ]v[arsha in Texas