From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:38:15 EST
Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions for food on the run.  The small
cans of fish are a little pricey but would work really well.  Also made a
dozen hard boiled eggs that are ready when I am, and have packed some nuts
and seeds into my backpack.

Thanks to all for the b.p. feedback as well.  Now that the medicine has
kicked in and I'm back to eating well, there is a noticeable improvement in
both energy level and mood.  I think I was confusing a state of constant
vigilance and anxiety with a normal energy level (sad, but true).  Now that
I'm not stuck in a physical flight-or-fight mode, maybe I will have the
strength to ignore those carbo cravings!

Thanks to all
Holly