From:
patricia tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:31:06 -0500
Subject: [P-F] Breakfast suggestions (was: Blood Pressure effects of diet?
>In the meanwhile, I am looking for suggestions of lower-fat, easily
>transported items for meals on the run at school and work.  I often leave
home at 7 am for 12+ hours and find myself caving in to convenience if I'm
not armed with appropriate food. >>>

My secret weapon for food on the run in hard boild eggs or cans of pop-up
tuna.  I can grab a  can of tuna, stuff it in my purse, and if i run threw
the drive threw, I can get a plain salad and toss in the tuna.  Or can i can
eat the tuna at my work with a salad i made up the night before.  In the AM
if I am in a hurry and can not grab breakfast, I grab a coupled of hard
boiled eggs. I sometimes even peel them, put them in a baggy and just grab
them as i go.  Another thing, and may not be as paleo as the
others........... I will make a huge crustless, cheeseless type quiche in
the oven, using a dozen eggs, cooked bacon or sausage, chopped veggies of my
choice, bake it all in a rectangle type pan, slice it up and place in
baggies.  Grab and go fresh food for the next 3 mornings.

Trish