From:
patricia tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:57:10 -0500
Here is my .02 cents worth, for what it's worth I do not know =o]

I do agree with Gordon on the point that a male may find gore and killing in
general more tolorable, even likable, where as a female may be more prone to
squeamish.  My .02 cents worth is this, I think a male is more able to kill
an animal, where as a female is more apt to feel pity or sympathy for it.
Not being able to end its life. However, another point is, the HG males did
the hunting/killing but, the females did all the gutting, skinning, and
preparing.  I to this day have problems squishing a lil spider.  But I can
gut a fish after it's dead and bait my own hook  LOL  It's all in getting
used to it. IMHO

Trish