From:
Brett Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:18:00 +1030
Hi Kathryn,
I've only just joined this list yesterday and, by coincidence, I followed one of the links from the main page that talked about why soy is NOT good for you. The story is at:
http://gerson.org/healing/articles/nl_soytoogood.htm
My mother had breast cancer 3 years ago and is now doing OK so I'll ask her if she has any good resources that she can point you to. We live in Australia so not all (any) may be relevant.
Good luck
Brett