NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Cralle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:44:43 -0400
My 4 year old daughter is still extremely allergic (with anaphylactic
reponse) to dairy.    It does not appear that she is going to "grow out of
it."  I am considering working with a Chiropractor who uses NAET
(Namburiad's Allergy Elimination Technique) to retrain the body's response.
I'm not approaching this as a way to ultimately give her dairy, but to
minimize the nasty response in the event of any accidental exposures that
may become more likely as she gets older and starts goes off to school.
Does anyone have any experience with this who could help me decide whether
its worth pursuing?

Thanks,

Cathy -- North Carolina