C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:03:46 -0000
I understand your grief and anger, Michael.  As many here.  I too witnessed
the slow, diminishing death of loved ones that wasted them and their
survivors.  Both my parents endured long struggles, pain, and anguish,
relinquished the life they knew and cherished.  Each I believe came to
acceptance and peace.

Much in life cheats us my friend.  We are, after all, banished from
Paradise.  There's really no escape from what life offers.  What we can to
do is discover the wonderful best life brings our way, then reach for her
with all our heart and soul, passion and keen minds.

May you know healing, serenity, and anger appropriate to the occasion.
May you shine in God's Grace.  May you come to love and be loved.

Go easy on Mike and the world. :-)

Yours,

Steve M.