C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:09:24 -0400
h--l betty, who says they are fogotten, just filed away out of site. my
mother and father did well, the only mistake they made was telling me i
could be anything i wanted with hard work. how could they have known. they
never discrimnated against anyone, how would they know  that other people
would not let us be anything we wanted to be and waste our potential and our
abilities. it don't make good sense to unbiased people like them. i know i
had the best parents in the world, i wish all your parents had been like
this, something i know was not true for lots of you guys on the list.
  hey, the first will be last and the last shall be first. aren't there
going to be some surprised people in the hereafter. can't you see their
faces? think about it a spina bifita( sp) child ruling over the yale grad.
it is funny as it can be.