C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:44:16 -0400
But..(and that's a big ol' butt) WE are made in HIS image. An HE became
flesh to walk around here. You are a cynic Bobby--kind of surprised. ; )
It's that twisted part I am drawn to. BUT (there it is again) what I think
Mike is saying is that it is the church (meaning all believers in a given
time period and place) is what gets disconnected from the head (which is
Christ). I can see the CP  thing.
Laura

----------
> From: Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Hmmmm Can' figure out how to title subject
> Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 7:34 PM
>
> I am a cynic and some would consider ab agnostic and I find this whole
> discussion about god being or not being disabled is twisted and bizarre
> say the least.
> Theologians and philosopher talk about "anthromorphing"God, i.e,
discussing
> God is no more like man than he is like Saturn(which He made), the
Sun(which