C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 05:57:44 EST
In a message dated 02/16/2000 4:47:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Okay, what's a B fan?

 Bobby

 Okay Bobby, I'm going to help you.  Let me give you a hint:

"Michelle, my belle, these are words that go together well, my Michelle."

OR...here's another hint:

"Down in the black mountain hills of Dakota
there lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon, and
One day his woman ran off with another guy,
hit young Rocky in the eye,
Rocky didn't like that, he said
'I'm gonna get that boy,'
so one day he walked into town
and booked himself a room in the local saloon.

Refrain
Rocky Raccoon, he checked into his room,
only to find Gideon's Bible.
Rocky had come
equipped with a gun,
to shoot off the legs of his rival..."

Does that help?  I can give you more hints if necessary.

Cryptic but fun-loving Betty