C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:20:44 -0500
Actually wouldn't this be a great project for some enterprising soul to
solve - air conditioned AFO's  - maybe a little teeny-tiny  fan blowing air
thru them or a raditor hose thingy like for the cars. There is probably
money to be made here ( OH MY - I am beginning sound like Betty)

                            Grin
                             Trisha

->Of course, you can always move closer to the Artic Circle.  <g>