C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hope Lawl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 23:23:52 EST
Congratulations, Bobby!  Our daughter made me a Nana at 46 and at the time I
wasn't any too thrilled to be a grandparent at such an early age. But from
the moment that our little Devon arrived on the scene, she's brought such joy
with her that we can't imagine life without her. Now we also have a little
grandson, Tristan. God is good. Grandparenthood is just the best, isn't it.
Enjoy,
Hope ( AKA Nana )