C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:48:49 -0500
Linda, don't know much about herbs.  I had a lot of experience with one
particular herb in colleege, but all it did was make me late for class and
crave brownies.  ;>)

Re:  Vitamin C, I take 2 gr./day. (2 500mg tabs in the morning and 2 before
bed).  I haven't noticed any real anti-inflammatory effects, but I''ve been
pretty bulletproof with respect to the influenza epdemic in my area.

-Kyle