C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:30:11 EST
Hello everyone-

The reason that you have not heard from me in a few days is that I have been
moving in to my apartment at ISU--Idaho State University.  Well needless to
say that I am not compleetly moved in, after all I have only been in the
place for 2 days I now have my e-mail up and running.

Amazingly so far the school has gone out of it's way to meet my needs.  For
instance the mantinence people built some threshold ramps for the door and
the curb wich is only an 1 inch high to begin with.

The only cupple of things that had kinks to them were that my Quickie RX had
one of it's breaks slightly damaged but that is esily repared and that none
of my text books were availible on tape so I am going to enlarge the 1 st
chapter so I will have it when class starts tomarow and the school will do
the rest.

I will tell you more about my new place soon.  And hope to get some pictures
of it up on the net soon as well.

Talk to you latter,
Anee