BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:25:18 -0800
From: "Met History" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 8:41 AM
Subject: Somehow, this makes me think of the B-P list.

> Camel Wrestling a Major League Sport in Turkey

Our little paper has a photo for the story!

That story was located right next to an item about a car wrestling event at
the local arena, a giant truck noise event where a car missed a ramp and
crash-landed in the stands.  The question was who was responsible since the
driver was under age and had lied about having a driver's licence.

Nice to know we humans are all the same and find our common pleasures no
matter where we live!  Diferent language, same meaning.

cp in bc