BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:47:31 -0400
We use a hammer drill, called the "Macho Drill" (I believe a brand's model
name like Milwaukee has their "Hole Hog"--some fine images there) around
here (SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY).

I've seen bits about two feet long--I'm sure if you've got the money they'll
sell you the bit.

I must admit I haven't had to use one of these myself (I'm guessing it won't
help an "ahgitta" condition).

You might consider renting one (do they have good rental places on the
Island?).

Maybe Ken could bring one over some weekend and give you a
demonstration...how's the boat, Ken?