BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:34:01 -0700
The best one of those pins that have sayings on them that I ever saw
said, "If you took a shit put it back."  And I didn't buy it,
DAMN!!!!!!  I have looked and looked for one ever since and have not
been able to find one. Son found it on a bumper sticker but it's not
the same.  That's my shit story.
Also son has a shirt which gives the genealogy of one Jack Shitt.

Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT