BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:59:20 EDT
Its officially Spring; and this pilgrim is heading toYale
I have this week to finish my limestone patches,
and carve a "T " and the "H"  in the  stone  that hearlds the name of the
school
and take down my scaffold
and enjoin my family for Easter before breaking camp and heading North
Leland swears there is a Spring at Yale so I am off to bath in the warmth
of his hospitality and sit at the table of the esteemed Yogi and sage of
Chapel st. "Dieter" who holds healing services between 4-7 pm at the
Ashram... Ricter's
and if you have not taken the waters there  put it on yor pilgrimage
callender after Mecca....and pignic ..and PTN......Best Michael