BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:40:04 -0500
Here's what I have so far. I'll check the info tomorrow and add more if
necessary.

Boston Old House Fair
Boston Cyclorama
February 5-6
Admission $7

Web site: www.bostonpreservation.org (however, the page for the house fair
says to check again for details, and contains none)

Tel: 617-367-2458

PSB will be in booth 30, turn left after entering the building (not in the
big room with most of the exhibitors) across from the NTHP (half the people
I call think I'm with Preservation Magazine, so this could be interesting).

R&R 2000
Hynes Convention Center
February 27-29

web site: www.egiexhib.com