BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:50:13 -0500
The pigs...er, ah... pics are posted at PigHabit-L for those interested.

The house is a lovely time capsule, inside and out. Needs work, though, to
be sure.

Heidi, I'm having slides developed: these pics are from a digital camera,
reduced in size and format from the original files that came out of the
camera.  The original files are very high resolution, in the 300-650 KB
range I can email you backchannel if you like.  Let me know.  I'll be glad
to send you some slides when I get them back.

John Leeke...aren't you the wallpaper aficionado?  I've included one shot of
the stairhall paper...can you tell the vintage from this photo?  The house
has about a half dozen similar floral prints.

And last but not least, a lovely painted milkglass chandelier in the parlor.

I have lots of other pictures of really cool stuff inside, but I'll spare
y'all my excitement.  I hope that I can broker some kind of deal to spare
the house and get it preserved.