AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 08:55:14 -0600
TO ALL MEMBERS OF AFRICAN ASSOCIATION IN MADISON

I was briefed about a request for an information,  about the position of AAM
,with respect to this incident, on Monday the 7th. of Feb 2000, at about 5pm
soon after my discharge from the hospital, by the Vice-President Pierre
Gbedey.  He did not want to bother me while I was at the hospital.    Now
ladies and gentlemen, this invitation is out for all to read and honor.
The African Association will do what it has always done in similar
situations in the past.    Therefore on this note, I am requesting all our
members to please honor the invitation and participate in the memorial
service.   Do not forget that when we BURY OTHERS, WE ARE BURYING OURSELVES.
Our sympathy and condolences go to the family of Ms. MWIVANO KUPAZA and the
TANZANIA COMMUNITY here in Madison.   When an African dies in this
community, it throws all of us into mourning.  Therefore to all our members
and friends of the African community, I say " CHEER UP. THAT IS NOT THE END
OF LIFE, " and keep moving on.
Greetings everybody.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka
President African Association, Inc