Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 23:50:27 -0600
>I eat only raw, unseasoned food.  My LBM is 138 lb. and my weight is 167 lb.
>I'm 6'1', with a small bone structure.  For most of my life, I was
>underweight -- 143 lb.
>
>It's been my experience (with the other raw animal food (RAF) eaters that I
>have known, all of whom have struggled with obesity) that weight will
>regulate itself, on an all-raw, unseasoned diet.

Hi Norman - in your case how long did it take on the RAF diet to
reach your current body composition? Do you weight-train?

I'm currently trying to gain LBM as well; and probably after twelve
years of raw veganism, I may need another year or so to reach size
and strength levels I enjoyed as a 19 year old SAD adherent.

The first few months upon re-instituting animal products yielded
quick gains but now I've hit a plateau it seems. Maybe more raw meat
could benefit me.

Cheers,
Jo