Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 21:12:05 -0700
At 02:12 PM 05/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I went to Amazon.com and read the reveiws of Neanderthin b/c I'm trying to
>decide if I want to buy it.  There were 13 reviews.  12 were 5 stars, and 1
>was 2 stars.  Has anyone read the 2 star review?  I'm not sure what to
>think about it.
>
>VAL
>--------------------------------------
>Valerie Goldstein
>Department of Sociology
>512/232-6302
>512/471-1748 (fax)

        Hi VAL,

        The greatest gift awaits those that decipher an underlying philosophy from
any author they read. Ray's is(basically taken from Neanderthin): don't eat
those things that have to be processed to be eaten. In addition, stay away
from those "foods" that would not be available year round such as fruits
except in season. Eat seasonally. That's the book in a nut shell. Still, it
is should be the center piece or starting point for those interested in
overhauling their health through diet. Probably the best $15 or so you'll
ever spend in your life, if you apply it that is.

Dave