Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 14:20:03 -0400
Greetings and good news!  I just found out the issue in which one of my
recent Paleo articles will appear. Check out the September 2000 issue of Gym
magazine.  You'll find several of my articles in that issue, including:  Is
There a
Paleolithic Prescription in Your Future? (Neanderthin gets extensive
coverage in the article---and its good coverage, not the out of balance, out
of context quotes you find in most pro-carb publications!)  You'll also find
a fun Test Your Trans Fat Knowledge quiz, a recipe for Jazzed Up (frozen)
Spinach, an article on Rolfing Structural Integration, as well as part one
of
a two part article by Don (my husband) called Protein Primer!

Btw:  Issues of most popular mags usually appear on the stands 1+ month in
advance of the stated date, i.e., a Sept. issue may be available in August
because they can't sell it after Sept.  Keep your eyes on the alert!

Enjoy!

Rachel Matesz
(back to the drawing board....with more articles in the works!)

PS.  I'll let you all know when I get the release dates for the other paleo
diet articles I've written for some men's magazines.  If you like
health/food quizes, you might check out Gym and Burn magazines on the news
stands (even if you don't lift weights).... I have articles in every issues.