Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ann MacGibbon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:21:37 -0500
Hi.  I'm unlurking to say, yes, I read parts of that book and enjoyed it
very much.  When I find time, I plan to finish it.  I also found two other
books in the library by Paul Shepard--Traces of an Omnivore and The Tender
Carnivore.  I haven't read those yet.  But I did read another fascinating
book recently.  It's called The Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age.  It
describes fascinating research about technology in ancient times.

Ann