Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:01:59 -0500
7bit
From:
Todd,

> When it comes to recommending books to people who are
> interested in weight loss, my current favorite is Protein Power
> Lifeplan

Funny you should mention this. I'm thinking of reading Protein Power
Lifeplan but as yet I am undecided given that I read the Eades' earlier book
"Protein Power". I thought the first book was excellent but I wonder if
there is enough new and valuable material in their new book to justify the
trouble of reading it. I'm not particularly interested in establishing the
degree to which I am a paleo purist but I am very interested in new research
related material. If you read both books then do you think I should bother
with the second? I have other books on my "to read" list as well and I want
to optimize my reading time. Thanks.

-gts