Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brett Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:06:02 +1030
I just followed the instructions and got in. I've also had the opportunity to
ask Dr. Cordain about some of the information that he has posted and he sent me
some terrific articles about exercise and diet that he has written.
Check the instructions again; it is a slightly different process to get in to
the other list. As for not receiving any posts, they only average about 1-2 a
month so don't expect to start seeing posts as soon as you subscribe. A search
of the archives is an interesting way to get answers to your questions - if you
have any.
Brett