Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:24:29 -0500
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Michael Audette wrote:

>   When a person on a paleo diet, to lose weight, stops losing weight, and is
> not at a proper "Natural weight" or body fat percentage, it is suggested to
> go carnivore for a few days to kick the body back into weight loss. This
> causes Ketosis. No one said stay in it. Just use it, to get the body to
> start losing weight again. Once you start losing again, add just enough
> Vegas back again, until out of ketosis.

There is nothing about ketosis that causes the body to start
losing weight.  This is not to say that I have a problem with
ketosis.  I don't.  In fact, I'm in ketosis now and have been in
ketosis pretty much continuously since the start of the year.  I
do this occasionally as an experiment, to see how I respond to
it.

Todd Moody