Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ryan Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:06:23 -0500
>We should exercise as often and
>as frequently as we can, till failure!
>There is no logical, healthful and physiological reason to have rest days
>between our doing intense exercises, whether they be running, jumping and
>weightlifting.

If you lift weights till failure, your muscle cells will not be able
to heal and strengthen unless you rest that particular muscle the
next day.

Ive never had problems with aerobic excercise multiple days
in a row, but if you lift weights till failure with the same
muscles for days in a row, you will cause injury.

If bernarr really loved us, he wouldn't tell us to
do things that would hurt us.

ryan