Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:29:30 MST
Hello, all!

Hope no one minds if I get assertive, but I encourage other Americans on the
list to contact thier local CBS affiliate about a story on the paleolithic
diet.  Local stations often do stories on topics highlighted on a network
show.  Ray will appear on 48 Hours on January 20 (provided nothing blows up
between now and then).  If you've changed your life by way of the
hunterer/gatherer diet, call the assigment editor of your CBS station and
state your case.  Dr. Cordain lives in the Denver viewing area and I've
pitched the story to News 4; they asked to hear more.  Here's hoping!

If you need some tips on how to market story ideas, feel free to contact me
either through the list or privately.  I'm a former journalist and can give
you the skinny on how to pitch an idea.  I'll leave it up to other listers
to let me know if it's better to respond privately or to put tips on the
list.  If News 4 does a story, I'll certainly post that for all to see!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO