C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:25:23 -0400
Serendipity?

-----Original Message-----
From: G
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 9:50 AM
To: A
Subject: (no subject)

~~~~~~
One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I
have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this
beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that
hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man
for you."

"What's a 'man', Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll
lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard
time. But, he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill
things. He will provide you with companionship and satisfy
your desires.  Yet, he'll be witless and will revel in childish
things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be too
smart, so he'll also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"What's the catch, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring. . So
you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. . So, just
remember:  it's our secret.  Woman to Woman."
~~~~~~