C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michel Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:53:58 EST
But what are you good at? How are your conceptual skills? If they are above
average, you might expand on these. For instance, you may not be able to
type quickly, but if you have good composing skills, you may still compose a
report faster than someone else.

Now, once you find your niche, the problem will be to convince employers
that you truly are the best person for that.

Michel