From:
Larry Leveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:49:05 -0800

I received 17 responses (wow!) to my inquiry about whether artificial crab
is GF. Except for one post, all said it was not GF. Some respondents had
packaging ingredient lists to back them up, others were just the "educated
consumers" we need to be.

So it looks like my sushi bill has gone up a little. No problem, my health
is worth it! The real challenge is getting the sushi bar folks to
understand what I am requesting. They already think I am weird for not
using soy sauce!

BTW, any tips on getting a "diners card" to explain my situation to the
following ethnic restaurants would be GREAT:

Japanese
Chinese
Vietnamese
Thai
Mexican/Spanish

I would like to avoid joining another organization to get such a resource.
Please help!

- Larry Leveen
ECI #595
Velorution! The Bike Info "Freeware" Zone
http://www.olywa.net/leveen/