From:
Sandy Kent Martock Software <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 12:50:38 -0400

On Saturday night my wife and I, with other family members, took my
wife's grandparents out for their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  We went to
place called the Historic Feast in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

About two weeks ago, I called them to find out if they could feed a
celiac.  Now I am about to gush, after many years of sitting watching
family members eat at these gatherings, I had a meal that was
excellant.  They prepared a separate meal for me, were very attentative
to my requirements and offered me two choices for the meal and the
desert.

The Historic Feast has actors who do the table waiting and also provide
the entertainment.  We spent 3 1/2 hours there, and really enjoyed
ourselves.

I can highly recommend this location, for a good meal and an evening's
entertainment.

To get in touch with them:
Phone: (902) 420-1840
Fax:   (902) 429-8487

By snail mail:  Historic Feast
                4th Floor, Collins Bank Building
                Historic Properties
                Upper Water St
                Halifax. Nova Scotia. Canada.

An excellant evening for anybody living in or visiting Nova Scotia.

**  Sandy Kent            (902)798-8119      ** Secretary/Treasurer  **
**  Martock Software                         ** Windsor/West Hants   **
**  Windsor, Nova Scotia. Canada             ** Computer Society     **
**  [log in to unmask]                      ** We meet the 3rd Tue  **