From:
Patrick Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:13:36 EST

<< Does anyone know if these drugs contain gluten?

 Celexa, Zoloft and Paxil (SSRI antidepressants)
 Wellbutrin (another type of antidepressant)
 Buspar (antianxiety)

 Patrick

According to the responses I received, all of the above drugs are
gluten-free. Yay! Thanks to everyone who responded. You are great people!

Oh and by the way, several people mentioned the following resources for drug
/ gluten info;

Stokes Pharmacy New Jersey 800-754-5222
A Guide Through The Medicine Cabinet
Clan Thompson Gluten-Free Drug Guide

Not sure where to obtain the last two which I think are books but I think
Stokes can get "A Guide..."

I did find this out from someone....

<<I called Smith Kline Beecham who makes Paxil and they told me that they
don't use anything from wheat, rye, oats, or barley in any of their
products but they can't guarantee that an ingredient wasn't processed on
equipment that had processed one of those grains.>>

Patrick