From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:41:59 -0800

If I have been following the diet for six years and doing well on  it
and still no problems as of right now. I guess I still don't understand
with  been diagnosed recent with having problems with low blood sugar
and  low potassium, I would start been very anxious or nervous all the
time now. I seem to be doing okay on the low blood sugar diet and the
shaking that I have mention with my legs have calm down with the extra
potassium or it could the extra anxiety medicine. I am taking all the
right vitamins plus calcium, e, b-complex,c and b-12 shots, thyroid,
multi-vitamin. At times take ambien to sleep since I have a sleeping
problems and other  times I take typneol PM.

It just seem that some days I feel good and other days I am so uptight
that I can not relax. The medicine helps but I wandering if I should be
put on some other kind of anxiety medicine. I will be seeing my doctor
tomorrow for a complete physical. Is the normal for people with cd,
thyroid, and low blood sugar to have the nerves problems and will be
something that I may have to be on the rest of my life. I am also on
hormone patch. It just kept so frustrating. I feel like I am happy one
day, sad one day and then irritable.

I just need to get my frustrations out today. I do take walks to help
when I get down. If anyone is going through the same thing at this time,
please reply.

I would like to be at a happy medium.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

Dianne