Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:43:41 -0400
From:
Stacey Nagel <[log in to unmask]>

Below is a copy of my correspondence with Gina Panzarini at Delimex.  I was
pleased to find out they have many items which are gluten free.  They make
tasty, frozen Mexican food that's a big pleaser with my kids and very
convenient.

Stacey,
Yes, these items are also free from Rye, Barley and Oat products. Yes the
gluten free status also applies to the 3-cheese taquitos as well as the
beef and cheddar.

These items can be found at Sam's Club, Tom Thumbs, Publix. Giant Foods Wal-
Mart super centers and Super K-marts.

We are here to help, with any consumer concerns.

Thank You for your patronage,
Gina M. Panzarini :-)