Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:31:41 -0500
From:
Chloe Macy <[log in to unmask]>

Dear List,

Thank you to all who responded.  I know that buckwheat is GF.
When I saw the summary posted on Tue., I knew the
same old info is still circulating out there.  I apologise
to those who said that this has been on list over and over
again.  But, for the benefit of our new members and newly
diagnosed, I thought I'd dredge it up.

Every letter stated that buckwheat is GF.  For the sake of
being brief, I won't post individual answers.  If you'd like
info than this, please e-mail me privately.

OH, a few letters pointed out that the decending order of
gluten content may be inaccurate, too.  (In particular:
oats preceded barley.  This does not mean that barley is
safe--IF you are one of us who CHOOSES to eat oats.)

Again, thank you to everyone!!!  We have some very nice,
helpful, and intellegent people here on the list.

Sincerely

Gwynneth in Boston