From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:47:36 EST

I called the Paskesz company ( at 718-832-2400, in Brooklyn, NY) that
distributes bread crumbs for Passover that presumably have no gluten, not for
celiac reasons, but for religious reasons.The person who answered my
phonecall told me she did not know the ingredients, but since they cannot
contain or touch wheat, oats, barley or rye, to be free of gebrochts (any
grain that rises or expands when wet) then, of necessity, they're
gluten-free. (Supposedly made from potato.) I'd rather you spoke to them
yourself if you have any doubts. I know, I'm going to ask again before I
place an order.

They can tell you what stores, if any, order from them in your own zip code,
or you can order directly through the company, but the minimum order is $200
for a total of 5 cases, 24 boxes to a case.120 boxes is an awful lot of bread
crumbs!

1. Has anyone actually eaten this stuff? How much do they actually taste like
bread crumbs and work like bread crumbs....i.e. breading, stuffing? How many
boxes does it take to stuff a large turkey?

2. Is there anyone in the Cherry Hill, NJ area who would want to split an
order with me? Not at a profit, just at cost, including shipping, which may
be extra.  E-mail me, if interested. Please include your name and phone
number. Sorry, I'm not interested in shipping or delivering orders.
Linda