From:
Maureen Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:20:56 -0700

I am still looking (without any luck because I also have to rule out
soy)  but here is my summary

If you can have soy, check out
http://www.schneiders.ca/indexproducts.htm

Try looking for kosher wieners - for sure they won't have dairy. I've never
bought beef wieners for myself, but I have purchased the turkey wieners
available from Lilydale & found in most large grocery stores here in

It was also suggested that I get my local meat market to make some - I
may do that but I was really hoping to find an easier route.

Thank you to everyone who tried to help on my quest.  Next week my
sister is coming to visit from Portland and bringing a large bag of
Oscar Meyer hotdogs :-)

Maureen