From:
Leigh Ann Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:35:31 EST

I recently posted a summary of pickles I was told by others on the list were
GF. Since then I have received many e-mails claiming some of the brands were
not GF. Some of the responses were very kind but others were very rude! I am
not telling anyone he has to eat these brands, I was simply summarizing what
others had passed on to me. You may want to remember that this list is to
help people-not belittle them or insult them! Also, there is know way of
knowing if any info obtained from this list is true or a complete
fabrication. Please remember this when shopping for your GF food.
Leigh
PS
I would like to thank the people who did respond with concern about some of
the brands that are now in question. Perhaps those that didnt could think
about why they waited to respond until AFTER the summary, and not when I
first posed the question.