Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:16:08 EST

Folks,

I would urge you, as always, to read the ingredients list on any item listed
on the TJ's GF List.  Several months ago I noticed that one of the frozen
tamales (beef, I think) on the list actually had wheat flour listed on the
package.  This was a change, as I had previously read and OKed it for my
daughter.  I brought it to the service desk and they said they would make the
change.  To date that has not occurred.  Nor have I checked recently to see
if the ingredients have changed to render the item GF again.

Please note that the list on their wesbite, and the list in my local store
(Fairfax, VA) are still dated 6/98.  While I applaud TJ's efforts to provide
us with this list, not to mention the abundance of GF products they carry, we
can't always take things at face value.  I certainly haven't checked every
item on the TJ's list - maybe this is the only error - but be careful!

--Becky in VA