Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:22:03 -0800
From:

Some time ago someone on the list recommended Skamania Lodge on the
Columbia river as a good place for celiacs to eat. The other day my wife
sent a preliminary email to them to notify them we were coming and would be
interested in eating gluten free. This is the reply they sent. Would this
give you confidence to eat there? Apparently they must think I'm not going
to eat much, or they're warning me not to :) I'm sending this to put a
little pink in your day :) -vance