Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:22:15 EST
From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>

I'm replying to person who asked about New Orleans.  I'm getting error
messages when trying to reply to him.

We recently returned from NO and the most exciting restaurant was the Acme
Oyster on Iberville in the quarter.  I talked with the cook and they use ONLY
corn flour in their frying.  They fry catfish, oysters, shrimp etc.  I had
the shrimp and they were wonderful.

We also ate at Galatoires.  Ask for an "oldtime" waiter.  We got a young one
who told me they have no wheat flour in the restaurant only "white flour".

Got my attention. After a couple of trips to the kitchen we got everything
straight and I had a great meal. The more expensive the restaurant the easier
it is to eat gf.  Good luck.