From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:04:17 -0800
Hi, the link below provides instructions to flash
your BIOS and how to perform an emergency
backup. Instructions more specific to your BIOS
are included with the download. Verify your BIOS
version prior to flashing just to ensure you are
updating with a newer version.
http://www.supermicro.com/TECHSUPPORT/FAQs/BIOS_FAQ.htm

Here's the BIOS download page just in case you
didn't see Jerry Rasmussen's earlier posting:
http://www.supermicro.com/TECHSUPPORT/BIOS/bios.htm

Worst scenario: you may need a new BIOS chip
if something goes wrong while flashing. Simply
contact Supermicro at the first link above for a new
one.
-yui shin