Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:19:06 -0800
Hi Brad.....Interesting thing.. I know about that and it only seems to work
with external modems....Mine is internal.....(I always have that thing slid
to the left!!!).. Thank you so much for the response though! If anyone knows
why the above is the case, I sure would love to hear!

Kathleen LaValley