From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:25:51 -0800
Good answer Jun.  I would add one thing.  My USB scanner requires that it
NOT be connected when the driver install starts, and that I connect it when
a particular message pops up (I can't remember at the moment exactly what
message it is).  Have you kept the scanner connected all this time?  Maybe
you should disconnect it before trying to install the driver again.  Hope
this helps.

Kyle