From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:57:13 +0100
James wrote:
I now try to eat 200 grams of protein/day

Is that meat that weighs 200 grams as such? Per day?
This means I am about to fall dead on the ground now because I eat MUCH
more meat than that.   At least 300 gram and sometimes up to 500 gram.
And I started eating Paleo because of the ever re-occuring bladder- and
kidneyinfections.  Huge amounts of veggies as well and one fruit a day.
I seemed to have slipped into ketose without intend.  Lost 1 kg in 2
days so this must mean something.
Two large meals seem to be enough for me now.  No desire for snacking in
between.  This seems to me a healthy state.  Very thirsty though, I seem
to drink more than I pee.  Does anyone have an idea how this is
possible?
Yesterday I ate a fig and it struck me how very sweet is tasted.
This coming from the former cookie monster is amazing.   Now I did not
join this list to lose weight.  It was for health reasons but as I am
overweight without it being a problem to me, losing weight is a good
bonus.  8 Kg so far and I feel the end is not near.
Strange that only when I accepted myself as being a beautiful, sexy,
warm, big woman it all changes.  Like this struggle was necessary to
fall into rhytym here.
But the best part is that the brainfog is clearing up.  I am more able
to remember things, learn to do my work properly, understand what people
say to me.
I did all that before but from one moment to the next ye olde brain
could get hazey.  Bit of a bummer in my line of work ;-)
Hey time to plan that summerholiday for me.  We will be in the USA in
July probably so if anyone fancies a powwow....  There were a few
reactions first time I mentioned it so mail me if you are interested.

Christy, looking good and feeling fine, USA, here she comes.....