NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy/Dave Zdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:59:41 -0600
I found some vitamins called Yummi Bears that I have to keep locked up to
keep the kids from eating all of them.  They are like gummi bears but with
vitamins in them.  Even my three year old who is very picky about tastes
like them.  I have gotten them at Cub (local grocery store) in the natural
food section and at GNC.  Here's the website off the box:

http://www.yummibears.com

I checked and it does list "lactic acids" as an ingredient, but it says on
the side of the box that it is milk free.

Kathy