NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:39:48 -0500
>Sally: Sometimes just a little public pressure works wonders. The thought of
>a public relations embarrassment may be enough to get the school to rethink
>their decision. I agree with Don; try approaching the principal first, but if
that doesn't work then go to the press.

After the principal, go to the pastor, not directly to the press. The
church has it's own ladder of authority, first talk to the priest
giving you problems(in this case, principal), then pastor, then the
vicar of the area of the diocese... You don't want to go to the
press, give a bad name, then get in. It just embarrasses you to not
have gone thru the right paths.